Discover the Power of
Your body craves balance when you are struggling with elevated blood glucose levels and insulin resistance.
High blood glucose can trigger a chain reaction that could potentially have an impact on every organ and cell in your body. This chain reaction may cause your organs to fatigue and lead to the development of several health conditions.
Complications From Untreated High Blood Glucose Levels Include:
Our aim is always to see patients through to recovery and better health. The end result we hope for our patients is for them to achieve internal balance by supporting against potential insulin-resistance-related health complications.
Although the other supplements available might be helpful, we knew that we could do better for our patients.
Before our doctors developed Lowsitol, the only options available offered one basic ingredient – inositol.
Inositol is a safe and naturally occurring compound that’s shown to have positive effects throughout the body.
When inositol is metabolized in your body, part of it is converted into a compound called D-chiro-inositol. As it turns out, inositol is most effective when both variations are metabolized together.
Once this research was published, supplements began to pop up everywhere, containing both inositol and D-chiro-inositol in their formulas. We found them to be expensive and ineffective.
Lowsitol's Revolutionary 10-Ingredient Formula
- Inositol and D-chiro-inositol are a powerhouse duo that support healthy blood pressure, cholesterol, and glucose levels. They also support fertility health and hormonal balance.
- L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate is the active form of folate that supports healthy fetal development and the production of red blood cells.
- Psyllium Husk may help you feel fuller for longer and supports feelings of satiety. It also supports intestinal health and a healthy gut microflora.
- Acetyl L-carnitine supports fertility and reproductive health, hormonal balance, and helps improve sperm and egg quality.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine supports fertility and gut health and healthy blood glucose, cholesterol, and insulin levels. It also promotes cycle regularity and may offer mood and emotional support.
- Bifidobacterium Breve helps replenish the gut microbiome with beneficial bacteria to support a healthy gut flora and aid digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Alpha-lipoicacid (ALA) supports healthy serum cholesterol levels and glucose and fat metabolism.
- Choline DL- Bitartrate supports healthy serum cholesterol and lipid levels.
- Chromium Picolinate supports satiety and weight management efforts, and lipid and carbohydrate metabolism.
Our Doctors Take a New Approach
Our doctors decided to develop a new type of supplement that can support numerous patients on their journey to heal from the inside out.
They dove into the latest research on vitamin and mineral nutrients that have been shown to play a significant role in managing healthy blood glucose levels.
But they didn’t stop there. They researched supplements that are known to support healthy levels of blood glucose, insulin, and triglycerides, as well as supporting healthy metabolism, blood pressure levels, and fertility and GI health.
This is the story of how Lowsitol began. It was designed from our desire to offer an all-natural supplement that’s formulated with ingredients that are proven to support optimal health of the whole person.
Choose Lowsitol to Support You on Your Journey to Optimal Health
If our clients do not remember to take the supplement, they cannot receive its outstanding benefits.
So, we made supplementing with Lowsitol an easy and delicious task.
Best of all, there is a minimal risk of experiencing side effects with Lowsitol as it has been carefully blended for efficacy, purity, and safety.
Why These 10 Powerful Ingredients Made the Cut
Medical research is conducted on vitamins, minerals, proteins, and amino acids on a consistent basis. Most of this research is designed to understand the functions of these compounds, how they interact with other compounds, and if they can help improve human health.
The 10 ingredients we use in our Lowsitol formula have undergone extensive testing and research and shown to be effective and safe for use. They’ve become standardized in alternative care for supporting a variety of health conditions.
Inositol and D-chiro-inositol are a powerful duo that supports cellular health in your body. They are potent antioxidants that support your body against the effects of oxidative stress and free radical damage. They also support healthy metabolic panel markers.
• Supports Healthy Blood Pressure
• Supports Healthy Blood Glucose, Insulin, Cholesterol, and Triglyceride Levels
• Supports Cycle Regularity
• Supports Hormonal Balance and Fertility Health
• Supports Healthy Mood Balance
Your microbiome is also responsible for nutrient absorption from your diet. It’s important to support a healthy intestinal microbiome to obtain the beneficial nutrients from diet and supplements. This is why we added the probiotic strain Bifidobacterium Breve to Lowsitol.
- Supports healthy weight management
- Supports carbohydrate metabolism
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports a healthy gut flora
ALA supports efficient glucose metabolism and cellular insulin receptivity so that available glucose can be converted into energy for healthy energy levels.
- ALA restores “used” antioxidants such as vitamins C and E. These antioxidants lose electrons and become unstable when they neutralize a free radical. ALA restores the missing electrons to reenergize antioxidants so they can function properly.
- Supports the body’s thermogenic processes to burn fat more efficiently for energy
- Supports healthy serum cholesterol levels
Choline DL-Bitartrate raises your body’s intake of choline. Choline is an essential nutrient for life. When it is metabolized, your body turns some of it into acetylcholine, a vital neurotransmitter, and some into phosphatidylcholine, which is necessary for new cell formation.
Studies have shown that a higher intake of choline may help reverse insulin resistance. It also helps to metabolize fat stores into energy. This can improve overall weight loss.
Choline DL-Bitartrate boosts numerous other vital functions.
- Increases levels of acetylcholine which improves cognitive memory and muscle memory
- Decreases triglycerides
- Helps to reduce the risk of or reverse fatty liver
- Choline helps to detoxify the liver
- Helps with proper fetal growth and may increase stem cell production
- It is commonly used to decrease general inflammation and joint inflammation
- Supports healthy cognitive processes
- Supports healthy circulation throughout your body
- Supports fertility health in both men and women
- Supports healthy energy stores in muscle tissue
- Supports healthy fat metabolism
- Supports healthy energy levels
- Supports gut, brain, respiratory, and liver health
- Helps promote cycle regularity
- May offer mood and emotional support
This can cause potential health and pregnancy complications like blood clots, miscarriages, DNA damage, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and migraines. Supplementation with L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate is beneficial for your whole body as it supports optimal health.
- Supports healthy fetal development
- Supports healthy mood and brain health
- Supports production of red blood cells
- Supports repair of DNA damage
- May reduce the risk of pregnancy complications like fetal brain and spinal defects
- Supports cellular responsiveness to blood glucose
- Supports healthy levels of blood glucose, cholesterol, and triglycerides
- Supports healthy nutrient metabolism and circulation
A double-blind study (link) by Duke University Medical Center showed that chromium picolinate supported efficient glucose metabolism to help relieve atypical depression.
Studies have shown that healthy levels of choline may support your body against insulin resistance. It also supports the body’s ability to metabolize stored fat into energy. Choline DL-Bitartrate supports a variety of functions.
- Supports healthy levels of acetylcholine which supports healthy nervous system and brain
- Supports healthy levels of serum cholesterol
- Supports liver health
- Supports healthy detoxification processes
- Supports fetal growth and may increase stem cell production
- Supports healthy inflammation and inflammatory responses
- May help you feel fuller for longer
- Supports satiety and weight management efforts
- Adds healthy dietary fiber to support healthy carbohydrate metabolism
- Supports healthy blood glucose levels
Try Lowsitol today
Lowsitol is Your Choice for Supporting Optimal Health
Lowsitol is a specialty blend of safe, natural, pure, and science-backed ingredients to support your health goals. Lowsitol is formulated in a pharmaceutical grade lab to ensure purity and quality.
We designed this supplement to offer the best support for your body so that it can heal itself from the inside out. Try Lowsitol today and discover your path to optimal health.